Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Bathroom Painting


Once I got the hallway finished I got the urge to paint something else! The main bathroom was the most tempting because it had the least amount of trim to paint. Last Saturday I woke up and just thought, "I'm going to paint the bathroom today!" So, I did.

Here are the Before photos. Although they are after I took down the mirror and towel racks. Whoops.




After a Saturday of painting here's what I ended up with:


                                                 

                                                 

The bathroom is small so I had to stand inside the shower for this photo. I'd like to do something to the cabinetry and mirror at some point. Maybe paint or stain the cabinets? Definitely replace the hardware. Maybe spray paint the mirror frame an Oil Rubbed Bronze? A new light fixture would be fun too. Maybe some cute dangly pendant?


Oh, the decisions! We'll get there. In the meantime I like the color. I was hoping for more of a blue-green but this is good too. I'm definitely not re-painting this room anytime soon. On to the next!





No comments:

Post a Comment