Saturday, May 12, 2012

Chevron Chev-rocks!


I love chevron. Who doesn't love a zig-zag pattern?! We needed a rug for our dining area (the floors are fairly new laminate floors and, believe it or not, Phil is very concerned that it will get scratched). Area rugs are expensive! Even most of the not-so-cute 5x7's I found were around $150. So when I spotted this beauty at 8x10 for just under $150 we snagged it!



Overstock had a mother's day special going for $15 dollars off but we were about a dollar short of getting the deal. If you've ever wondered "Gee, what can I get on Overstock.com for $1.04 that I have no use for???" The answer is: Crystal Butterfly Beads!
These are going directly in the trash (or maybe the goodwill bag that we have started?) but I do appreciate that they saved us $15 on our rug. Thanks Crystal Butterfly Beads.

1 comment: