Saturday, May 26, 2012

Photoshop Life


I seriously have a problem. An addiction. Photoshop. I should be packing since we move in 7 days and my goal is to be done packing in 4 days. But what am I doing instead? Photoshop-ing what our future living room would look like with certain furniture in it. It all started because I wanted to see what the room would look like with built-in shelves around the fireplace. Once I learned how to distort images so they actually looked like they somewhat belonged there I had to do the whole room.... It pains me to say this is what I've been doing for the past...hour and a half.




If we ever do build shelves around the fireplace they won't look quite like that, but similar. Somewhere we can display some frames, books, and whatever other knick-knacks we accrue along the way. Then I joked with Phil that I could probably find a picture of our couch and make it look like it somewhat belonged. So...I did. I added the pillows that Emmie recommended for us, some pretty blue chevron curtains, and a super cute tufted ottoman. I think I like it. I'm not sure how I feel about the green walls/blue curtains though. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment