Thursday, May 3, 2012

Visualize!

One thing that I very much dislike about renting is the inability to paint. I'm super excited to do some painting in our new house! I found a really great tool to help visualize what rooms would like if they were painted. It's the Sherwin-Williams Paint Visualizer which you can find here. First, a picture of our future living room:


I love the vaulted ceiling and the brick fireplace, but I'm itching to paint all that trim white. See how the mantle is painted the same color as the walls? Yuck. Philip wasn't too convinced so I used my fancy Sherwin-Williams tool and voila!


PRETTY. I think he's a believer now. I'm trying to decide how I feel about the wall color...it's called "Rosemary." This tool has provided so much entertainment for me. Geez I'm a dork. Time to go see what the kitchen would look like with white cabinets! Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment